1) I have DJ’d in front of thousands at the biggest clubs and bars across Bristol and Bath, including Motion, SWX, Thekla, Pryzm, Komedia, Revolution and many more! - I certainly know how to mix - check out a few of my mixes here.
2) I am a multi-genre DJ, meaning I am very comfortable playing a huge range of genres. In short, you tell me the songs you like and I’ll make sure it’s a party you’ll remember!
3) I have a 100% client-satisfaction record. Click here.
4) Prior to your event, I ensure everything is planned to your liking - from music and genre requests, to lighting and announcements - everything is done to the way you want it.
5) I am 100% reliable and will arrive nice and early for your event. I always finish setting up in plenty of time, so no need to worry!
6) I use high-end lights, including “Warlock” barrels, and “Focus Spot Two” moving heads. All of my lights are DMX’d, meaning I can create custom light shows. I can control everything, from the colours, shapes, speed of movement, strobe, and so on. Want the room to be covered in moving stars? Or perhaps you need a spot light on the cutting of your cake? I can do it.
7) During the night I ensure I play the right music at the right time. I have a massive music collection, so rest-assured I can play any requests you and your guests might have.
8) I am always happy to help, and always at hand! I respond to most emails within a few hours - even outside of office hours! You can also call or text me. Nothing is ever last minute, so rest-assured you can relax during the run-up to your event.
9) l mix the songs that you want completely live and I also use a premium Yamaha “DXR” sound system, which can go as quiet or as loud as you want - without compromising on sound quality.
10) As a full-time DJ, and fully covered: I have Public Liability Insurance, Equipment Insurance, and all of my equipment is Portable Appliance Tested (PAT). An advantage of being a full-time DJ is I can give you my full and undivided attention.